Meez 3D avatar avatars games

I Bleed Hip HOp


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Audio Pollution Vol 1

Well, today I'm starting something fresh for my hip hop community. This is the first audio pollution blog. A look into wack or just unsustainable garbage submitted through rap form via the Internet. Today we will be looking into a new track created by E-Shy from Harlem,New York.Just take a look.







Okay, for all you aspiring to be rappers and entertainers. When making a point you should first research it thoroughly, this not only saves you embarrassment it secures you an audience. E-Shy reminds me of my neighbor's dog. He loves to bark really loud. We all listen yet, nothing changes and we walk away uninformed. Only irritated at the animal's voice intruding on our peace. I do applaud his bravery to stand against the grain and swim contrary to the wave of masses. He has an awkward flow which does not lay over the beat smoothly as the rapper from ATL he tries to slander. If I were E-SHY I would find an alternative means of expressing myself. I could not imagine creating a country song(the genre dominated by white Americans)dissing John McCain. That would be bizarre unless it was a publicity stunt. And for E-Shy's case I think this is what his career will be defined as.

No comments: