Meez 3D avatar avatars games

I Bleed Hip HOp


Thursday, July 24, 2008



So we all been through it before, right? Well, not all of us. This video took me way back to my head over heels young and full of you know what days. Her name was....never mind her name is not vital too this discussion. I remember thinking about her everyday. I used to work out in the morning and the evening so I could be suitable for her. I did my research on her and joined a group of others who had her in their list of goals. She wanted me to train hard and fight for her. And like I said before I was a tenderfoot boy and she seemed so promising. I had to wait until I was 18 before I could officially be with her. I told my parents about her and they said she was dangerous, but I told her she promised me a future. How could they resist my happiness. My friends told me I could die due to my infatuation for her. Many young men like myself have jumped out of planes, left their families, and killed other men for her reverence. I guess love a make you do crazy things. Then one night the unthinkable happened; she told me to go to Iraq and destroy innocent people and that's when I realized my parents, friends, and others were right about her.

No comments: